Ultimaker PP (NFC) - 500gr - Natural - 2.85mm
Ultimaker PP (polypropylene) is durable, strong material with low friction. It also has good chemical, temperature and electrical resistance. PP is one of the most commonly used plastics on the planet.
PP is used worldwide by engineers and manufacturers for a wide range of applications.
- Durable with high mechanical strength and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion and / or bending)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of acids and bases, including industrial cleaners
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Good translucency
- Low density that results in lightweight components (high strength to weight ratio)
- Excellent layer adhesion
- Adequate adhesion and low warping when using Advanced 3D Printing Kit stickers